If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Suffolk, Virginia :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Pineapple Babies Birth Services||Doulas, Midwives||+15024423858||Virginia Beach, VA 23456|
|Birthjourneys Childbirth Education and Doula Care||Childbirth Education, Doulas||+17572569476||Norfolk, VA|
|Woman Care Centers||Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Midwives||+17574510929||100 Kingsley Ln, Ste 200, Norfolk, VA 23505|
|The Village Midwife||Midwives||+17574722936||321 Main St, Ste C, Newport News, VA 23601|
|4th Trimester Postpartum Doula||Doulas, Lactation Services, Personal Chefs||+14152987045||Midlothian, VA 23112|
|River City Midwifery||Midwives, Childbirth Education, Doulas||+18046016992||6219 Lakeside Ave, Lakeside, VA 23228|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Virginia, please see: