If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Latch onto Health||Doulas, Lactation Services, Nutritionists||+19125085536||520 Folly Rd, Charleston, SC 29412|
|Charleston Childbirth||Doulas||+18439919871||Mount Pleasant, SC 29464|
|Danica Todd||Doulas, Massage Therapy||+18438260660||18 LeinBach Dr, Ste C, Charleston, SC 29407|
|Hands Rooted in Love||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+18507977485||North Charleston, SC 29404|
|Charleston Birth Place||Lactation Services, Midwives||+18438181123||9133 Timber St, North Charleston, SC 29406|
|Lotus Healing Center||Massage Therapy, Ayurveda, Reiki||+18437249807||232 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC 29403|
|Rainier Holistic||Massage Therapy, Doulas, Childbirth Education||+18433299989||516 Nandina Dr, Goose Creek, SC 29445|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across South Carolina, please see: