If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Lancaster, Pennsylvania :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|BellissiMama Doula Services||Doulas||+17175875347||Lancaster, PA 17573|
|Lancaster Doulas||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Lactation Services||+17173937667||2706 Royal Rd, Lancaster, PA 17603|
|Birthcraft Doula||Doulas||+17176069989||Lititz, PA 17543|
|Lancaster Placenta||Placenta Encapsulations||+17179250154||Lampeter, PA 17537|
|Dauphin County Doulas||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+17173296479||Harrisburg, PA 17112|
|Susquehanna Doulas||Doulas, Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+17178800904||Harrisburg, PA 17112|
|Beautiful Beginnings Homebirth||Midwives||+16107626368||Doylestown, PA 18902|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Pennsylvania, please see: