If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Eugene, Oregon :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Natural Frequency Wellness||Nutritionists, Reiki, Doulas||+13107044870||1245 Charnelton St, Ste 8, Eugene, OR 97401|
|Pacific Women’s Center||Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Childbirth Education, Lactation Services||+15413428616||10 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR 97401|
|Nurse Midwifery Birth Center||Midwives||+15412227750||353 Deadmond Ferry Rd, PeaceHealth Medical Group, Springfield, OR 97477|
|InsightDoula||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+15412621034||Eugene, OR 97402|
|Proud Mama Support Services||Doulas||+15417145859||Corvallis, OR|
|Mama Vida Doula Services||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+19254824686||McMinnville, OR 97128|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Oregon, please see: