If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Fayetteville, North Carolina :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Dandelion Legacy Doula Services||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||Fayetteville, NC 28301|
|Momma’s Village||Lactation Services, Childbirth Education, Doulas||+19107648314||131 Hay St, Ste 201, Fayetteville, NC 28301|
|Women’s Wellness Center||Obstetricians & Gynecologists||+19103233301||2950 Village Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304|
|Carolina Birth and Wellness||Doulas, Parenting Classes, Massage Therapy||+19194801423||5850 Fayetteville Rd, Ste 202, Durham, NC 27713|
|Agate Bloom Fertility & Birth||Doulas, Lactation Services||Fayetteville , NC 28311|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across North Carolina, please see: