If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in South Troy, New York :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Rose Doula||Doulas, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Lactation Services||+15106814524||4225 State Rte 66, Malden Bridge, NY 12115|
|Bahia Miller: IFS, Bodywork & Doula||Doulas, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+17818649204||Montclair, NJ 07042|
|Nurtured Birth||Doulas||+15183504292||Saratoga Springs, NY 12020|
|Touch of Life Massage and Doula Care||Massage Therapy, Doulas||+14133298742||1151 N St, Pittsfield, MA 01201|
|Wildflower Midwifery||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Reproductive Health Services||+18022272268||Putney, VT 05346|
|Maya Ashley – Maiden and Mother||Yoga, Doulas, Life Coach||+16465496836||Catskill, NY 12414|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across New York, please see: