If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Brick, New Jersey :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Om Mamas Doulas||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+17322561841||1700 Allenwood Rd, Wall Township, NJ 07719|
|Doula Care||Doulas, Lactation Services||+19084924987||Farmingdale, NJ 07727|
|Bend & Blossom||Doulas, Yoga, Placenta Encapsulations||+17327843161||200 Maple Ave, Red Bank, NJ 07701|
|Wise Birth Choices||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Childbirth Education||+19089475106||Morganville, NJ 07751|
|Quality Nanny Services||Nanny Services, Doulas||+13525566191||Westwood, NJ 07675|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across New Jersey, please see: