If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Rochester, Minnesota :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Spherical Birth & Baby||Doulas, Lactation Services||+16122219950||Rochester, MN 55906|
|Clarissa Herman, MA||Doulas, Educational Services||+14158903597||Rochester, MN 55906|
|Le Grá Birth Services||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Session Photography||+19513976264||Minneapolis, MN 55418|
|North Star Midwifery||Midwives, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+16515877029||1854 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105|
|Twin Cities Midwifery||Midwives, Home Health Care||+16122345881||4201 44th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55406|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Minnesota, please see: