If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Portland, Maine :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Ariel Bernstein||Doulas, Midwives||+13104039540||Portland, ME 04101|
|Maine Doulas||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Sleep Specialists||+12072005102||101 State St, Ste A, Portland, ME 04104|
|Ballast & Buoy Postpartum Family Care||Doulas||+12075582229||619 Brighton Ave, Rosemont Wellness Ctr, Portland, ME 04102|
|Metta Studios||Yoga, Doulas, Aerial Fitness||+16174338469||40 Main St, Ste 136, Biddeford, ME 04005|
|North Light Newborns||Doulas||+12074053770||Portland, ME 04102|
|Lionheart Midwifery||Midwives, Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations||+19782389409||Dover, NH 03820|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Maine, please see: