If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Fayetteville, Indiana :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Modern Mama Wellness Center||Yoga, Doulas, Lactation Services||+15026930102||7300 New La Grange Rd, Louisville, KY 40222|
|Bloomington Family Wellness||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Massage Therapy||+18125853685||320 W 8th St, Ste 104, Bloomington, IN 47404|
|Arielle Ferrell, LMT||Massage Therapy, Reiki, Doulas||+12035780253||306 Middletown Park Pl, Ste C, Louisville, KY 40217|
|Ashley Benz, Lactation Consultant||Doulas, Lactation Services||+15024173769||7508 New LaGrange Rd, Ste 9, Louisville, KY 40222|
|Women First Of Louisville||Obstetricians & Gynecologists||+15028918700||3900 Kresge Way, Ste 30, Louisville, KY 40207|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Indiana, please see: