If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Athens, Georgia :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Your Birth Helper||Doulas, Childbirth Education||+16786145604||2488 Beaverdam Rd, Colbert, GA 30628|
|Labor of Love Doula and Childbirth Services||Doulas, Lactation Services, Childbirth Education||+17702412078||Fayetteville, GA 30214|
|Milk and Honey Doula Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+17704088757||Braselton, GA 30548|
|Bliss Postpartum||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Lactation Services||+17708464978||Cumming, GA 30028|
|Your Voyage Birth Services||Doulas, Lactation Services||+14049640401||Lilburn, GA 30047|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Georgia, please see: