If you are on the ropes about hiring a doula or not, here are some of the most common benefits espoused by mothers who have had doulas help them through childbirth and post-partum:
1. A doula can provide support during pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
2. A doula can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during labor.
3. A doula can help you to understand your options and make informed decisions during labor.
4. A doula can provide support for you and your partner during labor.
5. A doula can help you to breastfeed successfully.
6. A doula can provide postpartum support.
7. A doula can help you to bond with your baby.
8. A doula can provide support for your partner.
9. A doula can help you to feel more confident about your birth experience.
10. A doula can provide support for you and your family after the baby is born.
Here are some of the top doula businesses in Orlando, Florida :
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|New Blossom Maternity Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Sleep Specialists||+14077065575||Longwood, FL 32750|
|beBélieve Birth and Doula Services||Doulas, Childbirth Education, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+13212836814||Orlando, FL 32807|
|Birth Prep DOULAS||Doulas, Placenta Encapsulations, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+14079956682||Ormond Beach, FL 32114|
|Heart 2 Heart Birth Center||Midwives, Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Prenatal/Perinatal Care||+14073229944||1110 Lexington Green Ln, Sanford, FL 32771|
|Motherlove Massage||Ayurveda, Prenatal/Perinatal Care, Massage Therapy||+14072808305||5965 Red Bug Lake Rd, Ste 201, Winter Spring, FL 32708|
|Maternal Home||Doulas, Parenting Classes, Lactation Services||+13212392389||Longwood, FL 32779|
To find the businesses listed above, see the map below:
To see doulas in other cities near you, please see one of our other pages:
To get a list of some of the best doulas working across Florida, please see: